the byte community forums

One week in w/ byte + beta plans

haha the sad day you figured out this forum was a thing like a week after that post but now i’m on here just tracking. ready for cool stuff to come! thanks for all the she’d work haooy thanksgiving !

Pretty sure this is going to be the most long-awaited app in 2019 for a lot of people! Fantastic news!

:heart_eyes: really waiting for this!

Thankssssssssssssssssssssssssss so much for this!!!:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Tbh Def not gonna drop out only cus I’ve got a year left

Please tell me there will at least be audio beat detection to create seamless clean audio loops with the footage.

I was a member, but I was hacked. Its odd. I’m gonna try and get it back.

R u referring to me??? Lol

Same, in my second year and need to complete a final third year.

Looking forward to it!

I’m down let’s do it

How long do you have to reply to a beta post if you want to be accepted, just in case they put out another one anytime soon so I can plan to be active when it’s posted?

I believe as soon as you can.

Dear Dom & Co.,

I tried reaching you guys through DM and various social media accounts. I just wanted to say that I missed the beta sign-up, and now that thread is locked. I’m really sad now. Is there any way you guys could add me? Please, I’m begging you.

@alan There is no way you can be added to the first wave of the beta if you missed the beta sign up. Keep in mind that there hundreds of people just like you who are in the same situation and are desperately trying to find a way to be added to the beta. However, don’t worry, there will be more beta opportunities in the nearby future.

[UPDATE] Right now there is a 24 hour window to enter the beta

Super excited!

super stoked! (:

iPhone 7 Plus latest iOS

iPhone 10

wrong post 24-hour beta signup starts now

btw you can’t signup because you were made after the post.