the byte community forums

Now or before

Are you guys more excitied that byte is comming out now soon or were u more excited before ?

10 Likes

We’re very excited, but there is a part of us where we really want it to be released now :joy::joy: but hopefully it will be worth the wait!

5 Likes

There hasn’t been a day where I wasn’t as excited as I was when I first found out.

7 Likes

No, after.

4 Likes

I think I’m more excited now because it’s getting closer and closer

6 Likes

I am just as excited as ever … ! I really can’t wait anymore… no news at all , nothing … tomorrow we about to find out what is really going on…

3 Likes

I am so excited, that I feel numb on the inside now😂 I think when the app will be officially out, I‘ll need a few days to process

5 Likes

I’m always excited. I’m glad I get time to prepare some more. I’m in no rush…

5 Likes

I’ve been feeling the same way for a long time: way too hyped.

3 Likes

*IM MORE EXCITED EVERY MINUTE *:grimacing:

2 Likes

Always been excited to enjoy the app with all the fam #ByteFam

2 Likes

Personally, I was more excited before because of my hyper optimisticness on the fact that ‘v2’ was even announced. I love that it’s being released, but new viewpoints and stuff that have entered my life have personally affected my enjoyment of byte becoming a reality, whether it be for ethical or just life reasons. I’m trying to remember the feeling of why I loved vine so much, and once i do, byte will be the best thing ever for me :slight_smile: (sorry if this didn’t make sense lol, kind of a ramble)

3 Likes

Totally get it and kinda feel the same way…

4 Likes

I’ve kept that same energy lol

3 Likes

More excited about it now, since summer is right around the corner

2 Likes