No Byte Bulletin yesterday :( slowly losing my mind!

Arghhhh , :frowning: I expected a Byte Bulletin yesterday… I was eager to maybe get some info on the supposed date of the Beta for this month but sadly nothing… To be honest guys I doubt we will get it this month either, I hope I’m wrong… I’m losing my mind waiting for this masterpiece of an App :heart::heart: I really want to start creating I have itchy fingers and can’t wait !!

However I do appreciate all the time they are taking to make this something beautiful for us all ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i am sure this will be amazing and will be known as one of the biggest app going forward in the future.

Thank you Dom & the Byte team & staff :heart:

4 Likes

Well they did say they wouldn’t have a bulletin till beta was ready…

7 Likes

Yep :pensive: I am just too eager and excited… unfortunately I can’t help myself :cry:

1 Like

?? Yeah well, it is this month because it’s the big update, and they said it’s close. It’s gonna be in the middle of September don’t you worry.

3 Likes

Middle of September is in 2 -3 days … like I said I hope I’m wrong but don’t be surprised if they delay it again …

1 Like

do you think you are anxious? I’ve been in the forum since february 2018 and couldn’t sign up for any beta test whaaaaat :joy:

4 Likes

Once the app drops, Byte will be my main focus. So I’m gonna enjoy my last few weeks of boredom. lol

5 Likes

Patience is a virtue

1 Like

You keep saying that :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat: and we all are going to die waiting :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat: lol

Joking

Trust me I’ve been waiting since December 2017 for this and I never was fast enough to apply for beta :cry::cry::cry: , however I applied this time :crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

good luck for us!!!

1 Like

Beta is this month so were clearly getting one lol. Keep your hype and patience Alberto. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sir yes Sir :crazy_face:

1 Like