Nightmares

We’ve all had those moments where we wake up scared only to realize it’s all in our heads. Share your worst nightmare stories below.

4 Likes

I was on a tightrope with all my loved ones and watched all of them fall I woke up sweating so much bruh

3 Likes

As a kid and even now i never really get nightmares lol, all my dreams are so weird and out there if i had a nightmare i guess i would consider it scary lol. Like being chased or a ghost i never had dreams like that lol. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Oh my god I can finally say this. As a child I’m pretty sure I had sleep paralysis and then a dark hand went slowly under my curtain and my ears were ringing bad. And then I woke up… man, I was like 6.

1 Like

This is probably a nightmare some of you have also had/heard of before: My worst nightmare is that I was being chased by people but I was unable to run away or even move. Luckily I haven’t had a nightmare in over 6 years! :smiley:

1 Like

I saw a child get lynched in my dreams

Man, 9 was rough

3 Likes

i fell off the bed one time and i started screaming

2 Likes

Last night I dreamt I switched off my alarm, then I woke up in the middle of the night for real, thought I did it in reality and so I pushed the button to switch it on again, but instead I switched it off. So today I woke up late and lost my bus, and I would have had an exam this morning… so I would say the nightmare was just the reality :unamused::weary:

1 Like

man that’s crazy.

i remember having a weird dream where I saw an elephant dressed up as a ballerina doing spins. As I was going thru my dream all I could think was how stupid this was.

1 Like

almost sounds like a real life stalker story right there. scary

1 Like

something i’ve noticed about these responses is that they happened a lot as kids. I think it’s normal to be young and just be naturally scared of things. I remember being little and just being scared sleeping alone by myself. Now these days i’m good

1 Like

dreams can be crazy.

pick your chin up. Life could be worse. I’m sure if you keep up a postive attitude more good things will come your way.