the byte community forums

New/unactive forum users!

Hi everyone I’ve signed up to this forum a long time ago but I haven’t really ever used it.
I don’t really know how beta testers get selected so I’m mostly here for some release date news, memes and off topic talks! If you’re kinda new too welcome! Let me know where you’re from, since when are you here, what do you want to see on byte or generally how hyped are you!!
If you’ve got some unpopular viners you’d like to see feel free to write me that too!
Personally I’d like to see Bettina Campomanes (https://vine.co/betts) back.

11 Likes

I did the same thing you did. I have been reading the forums for a long time but never was really active. Also, welcome to any new people posting here!

8 Likes

Hey, I’m Alley, I’m from NY and I’ve been on this forum for a longgg time :))

Welcome back! We had a one week forum signup not too long ago but there are no beta signups currently available.

If you signed up during ealier signups, then you have a good chance of getting into beta #3!

6 Likes

Hello and welcome back!
So, there’s a lot to unpack, but start off by reading all the bulletins. They should be by cami_p (the community liaison, an account controlled by multiple byte staff) just use that search tool to search them up! (Top right hand corner)
Beta 2 ended about a couple of weeks ago, sadly you missed the latest signup.
Glad to have you back!
I’m sam by the way.

6 Likes

Howdy,

Testers are chosen from signup threads, which there have been three of. You’re kinda out of luck as far as a signup goes right now, but hopefully there will be another soon!

This thread has most of the info about the actual app, but as for a release date the most we know is that it wont be for at least two months.

Hope you enjoy your time here!

7 Likes

Never heard of Bettina Campomanes but she had some decent numbers.
That’s pretty dope… #HypeforByte

6 Likes

hey, welcome back!
i’m shona aka shonzi :grin:

do what these guys said ^^ and you’ll get up to scratch eventually :laughing:

5 Likes

hi

5 Likes

Hey there! I recommend stalking this account (@cami_p) for all the relevant intel. Welcome to the forums by the way!

5 Likes

From good old Florida, USA. I’m hoping to see some interesting music bytes and pretty hyped at this app’s potential success.

2 Likes