the byte community forums

New logo for Byte?

They did say something a while back about being able to edit the logo maybe thats what their experimenting with

6 Likes

Hope it could make this good for everybody​:sunglasses::beach_umbrella:

1 Like

Wow I love the colors on this version. Wondering if this is the final one… ops, nope, they’ve just changed it again :smile:

1 Like

Yes, mine too! Although it did make me think of “waves”, and isn’t the name of the other forthcoming video app? :thinking:

1 Like

Well, I feel so confused about changing the logo that byte creators are doing… my question is What’s going on? or Is byte app coming too soon until us?

2 Likes
2 Likes

The designer of the app I presume is experimenting with app logos and what do you mean by byte creators ?

3 Likes

I have been watching byte’s official twitter and I was thinking that something is happening in a sense of a kind of announcement. I didn’t want to offend to anyone whether I said so mean. Sorry

4 Likes

Changed again I guess, this one looks kinda fresh ngl :1st_place_medal:

13 Likes

tbh very good

3 Likes

How do we sign up for the next beta?

4 Likes

Hello my fellow Ben! Welcome to the forums. You can sign up for the next beta when there’s another active sign up posted here which may happen soon so keep your eyes out on the forums!

5 Likes

Wow… my head is done.

3 Likes

alley is quite pleased with the new byte logo. this sparks joy.

6 Likes

You didn’t offend anyone! We’re glad to help :wink: Between now and the next beta (September), the forum will be going under some changes as they work on the app. Keep checking this website for any new details!

5 Likes

Looks like the location changed to a phone byte is coming to our phones soon…

3 Likes

I understand what they’re doing by continuously changing the logo now

2 Likes

??

8 Likes

HMMMM collaborations

3 Likes

Maybe one of the first creator sponsors? That’d be AMAZING

2 Likes