the byte community forums

“New Creators should give this app a shot”

Even if people are not creators and there just people who want to see Funny videos or gaming videos or just randomness stuff they should atleast try giving this app a shot I think people would have fun trying it out
It would be awesome to watch :sunglasses:

15 Likes

It would be nice if everyone gives it a try. Most on :vine: who didn’t post regretted so don’t regret anything and post people. :sunglasses:

12 Likes

I wish I knew what vine was at the time I was in 5th grade and being a crazy kid lol

6 Likes

categorized to #general-discussion, make sure to select a category before posting!

5 Likes

Sorry about that I played your game bomb squad before and it’s not a bad game

2 Likes

Very much agree. We’re all going to be first on here. Unliked vine in 2013 when I missed out on it, I’m taking full advantage of this oppurtunity

6 Likes

I’ll second that. You’ll miss 100% of the shots you don’t take

5 Likes

Yea same I didn’t have an opportunity like this to get on vine first so I’m happy I get to do this with everyone else

2 Likes

Exactly, it’s all about being first or different. If I had been on instagram back in 2010 when it first released, my following would be so much bigger than it is now, heck even 4 years ago.

5 Likes

Tru, this early creator wave is actually going to play a major part in the career of the people who actually get on the app and grow huge followings

6 Likes

I agree, people should really give the app a shot.

3 Likes

Even tho idk what it’s like but the app should be good to check out for new people as in creators

2 Likes

Theres been a large demand for this app since vine died and a lot of skepticism at the same time. A large amount of creators are already keeping their eyes on it which is a lot to say for an app that hasn’t been released.

I have high hopes but i’m trying to temper my expectations.

3 Likes

Yea same to this app is already out there being talk about and I’m ready to start creating the thing is when all these big creators come there gonna be looking for competition on this app on who can get the most views when really this app is about having fun and trying to get a big audience i suppose

2 Likes

I’m a HUGE vine fan and have had ideas before I knew Byte was even a thing (though I was too young to have vine, I watch compilations all the time, which definitely inspired me.) It’s mind blowing to know I could be an enormous influence in the early stages of an app… Especially an app I’m so passionate about

2 Likes

That cool that you get to try byte out since you missed out on vine I’m rooting for you

2 Likes

I’m gonna try it, might not post too much though

4 Likes

i’m very excited for this app. this is going to be sooo bomb! can’t wait to finaly use it and create some exciting content <3

5 Likes

Yea same this app looks pretty cool

4 Likes

Thanks! #ByteFam

2 Likes