the byte community forums

My website

Hey guys please check out my website. It’s not finished yet but I thought it would be awesome to get people’s ideas on it.
https://taipan12.wixsite.com/mysite

UPDATE!!
The new link to the website is
https://taipan12.wixsite.com/tumblrofficial1942
It’s not finished yet but it should be close around late March early April. Please tell me what you think and if you could possibly give a rating out of ten and a reason why!!

Thankyou!

4 Likes

The website does not work. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I will check it :wink:

1 Like

Yep, i cant enter

1 Like

o shoot sorry I think I may have changed to link to it. I will update it as soon as I fix It sorry

o shoot sorry I think I may have changed to link to it. I will update it as soon as I fix It sorry. I keep forgetting that

1 Like

Keep us updated! Would love to help you out any way I can with some feedback! :smile:

1 Like

Make new link, Update it and tell us what see are goin to see :exclamation:

1 Like

@GriffinHeileV2 @ThomyBalca @caretosharehva @Braden I’ve updated the link if you would like to check it out

Great, now i check

1 Like

What do you think?

I like the “About Me and the Website” section! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I tried to keep it to how I actually am!

1 Like

Looks good… I’ll give it a 8/10 …

The about me and the website was hilarious…You can put a Intro video along with it to make things interesting…
Also have a contact form and social links at the footer or header just to make things easy…

Good Job!

1 Like

Thank you! And that’s a great idea. I’ll keep it jn mind

Good Website, Simple design, Work a little on mobile design also and it would be great

1 Like

Thankyou!

It’s super cool! I love it

Since everyone has given some input on your site’s structure, I’ll focus on it’s aesthetics.

You should definitely look into brand colors that match up with your niche. From what I’ve seen, your blog seems to be geared towards Marvel/comic books, so I encourage you to try to get that message across visually through your site rather than the “minimalistic” look it has now.

Good luck!

1 Like

I’ll keep it in mjnd thankyou