the byte community forums

My friends/ other people in my school don’t know that byte is coming out and they don’t believe me when I tell them that. What should I say?

I tell people in my school that byte is coming out and they don’t believe me. I know they’re wrong but what should I say? (This is my first post and I’m not sure if this is the right place to post it.)

14 Likes

tell them about here

11 Likes

Good idea.

5 Likes

just keep quiet and don’t say anything to them anymore,let them drool when they see how popular you are on the Byte :wink:

11 Likes

you could also tell them to join the discord to know that byte and the hype is in fact real :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

School is like finished, no?
Am I missing something? :thinking:

5 Likes

UK doesn’t finish until late July, don’t know about other countries.

4 Likes

If they aren’t willing to believe it, you could always show them the Byte compilations from beta testing phases 1 and 2. Still aren’t interested? Guess they’ll regret not listening to their friend when you refuse to do a collaboration w them when you’re famous :joy:

3 Likes

Honestly, we feel your pain, We have kind of kept it quiet but told a few people like our parents and it can be hard for them to understand especially because it’s still not out yet. But don’t worry you can show all those people when your successful. We believe in you. :smiley:

5 Likes

Byte is coming out for sure. WHEN?!? :eyes::eyes:That’s the real question…

Stay positive bro :+1:

6 Likes

Omg
I feel so bad now
Jee
In Russia we finish school after 25th of may and then start it at 1st of September
In my school in Switzerland we’ve finished three days ago (27th of June) and will start at 2nd of September

3 Likes

Blow up on byte and when you getting following tell them "told you so " :joy:

4 Likes

Who cares what they think, that’s all you need to have in your mindset

6 Likes

my bf & I have had a very similar experience, like we’re so hyped about byte but no-one else cares AT ALL when we try tell them about it hahaha.

3 Likes

It’s okay, my friends do the same thing and they think I’m crazy when I talk about it. So imma keep it on hush mode for now. So when it comes out, imma post till I get my name popping and blowing up :joy: don’t sweat it, they’ll see it one day

6 Likes

School is finished for me. It’s just a late thing

1 Like