the byte community forums

Most followed byters

How much subscribers do u think the most followed byters will have after 1 year?

(Without counting former viners and creators who has already their fanbase)

7 Likes

I mean there’s no way of telling so soon, it depends how big byte gets and how funny the creators are but if the platform gets big enough with shout outs from bigger people I see no reason why they wouldn’t get 500k - 1 million upwards. I’m completely speculating as I have never been around at the start of an video sharing app before.

5 Likes

I’ll probably have like a few billion followers in a year so around that mark

25 Likes

lol, hope so bro

2 Likes

Erm depending on the app I believe that if it gets really popular than after one year a person can get in the millions.

3 Likes

Hmm gunna take a wild guess of 2 mil? Maybe a bit more or less

4 Likes

I dont think its best to think about those kind of things before the app comes out

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

5 Likes

I’m thinking around 300k. Idk why, but it feels big yet small enough, and lots of room to grow. But it’s just a fun statistic, nothing much else :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Probably around 1 million if the app really takes off. Tik tok has only been around for a year and the creators there already have millions of followers so idk :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

We will hit the 1 MILLION

6 Likes

That’s cus tiktok was Musically before it got taken over

1 Like

hopefully loads

The most followed V*ner was KingBach at 15 million. and V*ne had over 200 million users.

So I would probably expect maybe 20-50 million people joining byte first year, which would mean the top byter would have no more than 3-4 million followers.

3 Likes

TikTok was a popular Asian app before it bought Musical.ly. It already had hundreds of millions of people on it. Also they have hundreds of millions of dollars spent on advertising.

Yeah, but it still somewhat started from a more clean slate

Tik tok and douyin are somewhat different apps though. It’s Asian audience is very different than its western

after a year, check out my account and youll find out! (kidding, my heads not THAT big :joy::joy:) But forreal, It will probably be in the millions

4 Likes

Hahahah you’ll get a tough competition from me :joy::joy: jk jk

4 Likes

its on :smirk::smirk::smirk: (in a friendly, mutually supportive way :joy::joy:)

3 Likes