the byte community forums

Midnight Speaks 1 of 3: Byte Podcast 5

Disclaimer: my byte discord is the best

Okay, let’s get down to business. We were given four podcasts in the months prior to beta and I think we are in need of a fifth one. *”But Alex, why would we need or want another podcast if we were already given information about the beta?” That’s a fair point and honestly, I’d agree with you on it but I feel like the community has shifted moods ever since 2.5 and the last podcast was kinda boring since it wasn’t community based. Not to say that it wasn’t informative, but if podcast five were to be a thing, I’d want it to have that same energy as the first one did. Instead of trading confirmed features back and forth, we talk about the future of the app and our future within the app. In my honest opinion, I feel like people pulled away from the idea of a “v**e revival” because of the lack of information that was given months ago and Its honestly no ones fault. Understandably, making an app and going through multiple speed bumps along the way, could very much delay the progress of anything ever being built from scratch. I guess the whole point of the thread is to have a new podcast with a good amount of the community putting their input in real time, rather than waiting for a reply (which isn’t bad). If my memory serves me correct, there was suppose to be a podcast with Dom in it? I don’t remember but it be pretty cool to have him in one and have it recorded for people to reference to if they have any questions about the app. Just an idea! That’s it. I was eating a ham and cheese sandwich and it fell to the floor as I typed this. Pray for me and God Bless America.

Sincerely,
Midn8ght

15 Likes

facts

6 Likes

I totally agree. There has been so much that has gone on for the past few months here and to have a space designed for long conversations (like the fifth podcast episode you suggest) would be amazing to help spread word about recent activity in the community to others and to help clear doubts efficiently. :+1:

5 Likes

is this not off topic

2 Likes

I have no idea tbh

1 Like

lets switch things up and go for off topic

2 Likes

thx cark

1 Like

This just made me question my expert role

2 Likes

LMFAO

4 Likes

The Midn8ght Show with Alex Lopez

2 Likes

But I’m alex

2 Likes

I would love to be apart of the next podcast. The first one was super lit.
Also RIP your ham sandwich. lol

4 Likes

Yes, you’re a late night tv host but podcast

2 Likes

Also why did you say “Iran” in the middle of the post

1 Like

Where

1 Like

That’s a good point

2 Likes

The place where “its” is now

2 Likes