the byte community forums

Message to your future self

Hey guys, I was wondering, if you were to tell your future self something Byte related, what would it be? For me I would say, don’t be shy and keep pushing yourself to post vids :call_me_hand: maybe u guys can write something here and look back at it as a motivator for when you’re making bytes! :blush:

24 Likes

Yess good idea. I would want to remind myself how long I have been waiting :joy: and that I should take advantage of the app and use it as much as I can cause a lot of work went into it! And enjoy it!

15 Likes

Do you regret oversexualizing your personality for others to accept you because you know your true self is boring & dull in a sense so you fake a personality on the internet and hide your truth self from those you became acquainted with on the internet? Why did you choose to push your true feelings for people aside? Was it because you were afraid of opening too much and end up getting hurt to the point of permantly damaging your self esteem? Do you regret being a thot to the females who don’t talk to you anymore?

Also have many times have you said coochie :3

17 Likes

well… there’s a lot i want to and could say, but at the moment

you can come up from anything, no matter the low point, no matter what you do or what people think of you, because you are yourself and only you can truly grab the steering wheel and pull your life in reverse. just go and do it now.

idk if that made sense but eh it’s what i got for now :man_shrugging:

12 Likes

Future self,

Bitch, you got this. Stop procrastinating all the time because you’re gonna regret it. You gotta stop being scared of what people think about you because successful people can’t be worried about what other people think about them. Stop overthinking everything. You’re great. Look at where you started and look at how far you’ve come. Don’t overwork yourself and don’t settle. Have fun! Enjoy yourself! Be consistent and do everything you can so you won’t regret not doing it. Make friends and connect with people who you can learn from. When you’re feeling unmotivated, practice and find inspiration. Everything you do will end up being worth it.

15 Likes

Hey future me :wave: I just wanted to say goodbye. The trials and tribulations, the ups and downs and even when we thought all hope was lost has led us this point. You don’t need me anymore. And before I turn into ashes I just wanted you to know that I’m proud of you. And to never look back. Leave me and all your regrets and doubts in the past. This is your new life and you will embrace it with open loving arms. Do the things that I never could. Become what I never could. Live the way that I never could. I’m sooooo proud of you bro. Tell mom that I love her. Believe in yourself always. And REMEMBER, WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY.

Peace :v:make me proud :wilted_flower:

9 Likes

Hello future self

watchu doing

12 Likes

hi future self, am i still bored

7 Likes

My message:
Future self,
Keep on going! You can only make your dreams a reality by starting now. You can become a great video maker, editor, and buyer if you put your mind to it. Don’t doubt yourself and remember that anything is possible if you work hard enough :smiley::+1:

8 Likes

hey future me,

be humble

11 Likes

I’d probably say don’t quit if you don’t immediately get a following, keep going. Once you have a following don’t stop or make any excuses not to make content and if you get stressed out/worried your content isn’t good enough for your followers posting something is better than nothing. I’m looking forwards to collabing. (this was cringe but oh well).

5 Likes

My message would be to make more things faster

4 Likes

What up future idiot me, I hope you still post tweets as bad as now, that’s all

6 Likes

Hello, future self…

I see that you have blown up and are acting like you don’t know nobody…Good Job…Keep it up!

6 Likes

Accurate message. ( For future me)

3 Likes

Wow. We made it.

3 Likes

Hi future self, are you still a dumb biss?

4 Likes

Keep making a positive impact never stop #ByteFam

4 Likes

Aye JJ I went through too much for you not to be successful do not play around

5 Likes

Hi I met future you and yes you are

6 Likes