Looking for 500+ Beta Testers for Yuser

Hey Everyone!

I’d like to say thank you to everyone who signed up to be beta testers on my other post. I’m looking to ramp up the numbers as we plan to have the closed beta out soon. I’m looking for 500+ beta testers so we can get lots of feedback so that we can perfect the app as much as possible before it goes live.

Yuser is a gamified social network that rewards users with cryptocurrency for their social activity. You can also earn through different challenges (this is where you will get ‘powers’ for completing tasks, these powers will also help you with growing your profile) and other perks. There will be options to exchange your tokens for different digital assets such as sticker packs to be used in app. We’re getting close to our closed beta and are looking for beta testers for our app. If you’re interested, please check out our site and sign up at https://yuser.co/

To get in contact with the team directly, join our Telegram group https://t.me/yuser_network. We’re always looking to strike up a conversation :slight_smile:

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Mike Simpson

Just signed up, will I be guaranteed a beta spot?

Hi Colt,

Of course :slight_smile:

I signed up earlier this week, do I need to resign up? LOL

No you’re all good :slight_smile:

I’ll try it out, even though I don’t exactly like trying new apps.

(also, please move this category to Youtube & Other services, thanks!)

Will do! And glad to have you on board

Cool, when will the beta start?

Our development team is looking to push it out for closed beta soon.

Quick question, what will yusers on the app be able to do with the yuser tokens?

Users have the option to exchange the Yuser token for fiat (traditional) currency or for digital assets like sticker packs to use within the app. As we grow, this will be a part of our commerce initiatives.

I hope that helps.

Cool! Do you guys have any plans to do any type of monetization/sponsorship/ad service on the app as well? Especially for your most consistent/prominent users.

Yes we do. Through smart sponsorships brands can sponsor other users to promote their products. Monetization is primarily through the use of the token as the value is in the adoption and use.

I signed up earlier this week, pretty excited to see where this goes. :yum:

I’m down for it! I would love to! :slight_smile:

That’s awesome!

Just signed up!

I signed up lmk when ever u guys r ready

Signed up. Can’t wait this looks very promising