the byte community forums

Live Action Total Drama Island!?

I don’t know if anyone else on this forum knows the series “Total Drama” or not but I absolutely love it and I wish that they would make another season… however Cartoon Network does not want it at all because of the ongoing success of total dramarama. However I believe that it could come back in a better way on Netflix in a live action form rather than Cartoon form. I have already emailed some of the writers, Fresh Tv Inc and I am currently trying to get in touch with the Tom McGillis and Jennifer Pertsch so that they could somehow pitch to Netflix. I for one would love to have a chance to be on the show, I have loved it since I was 6 years old and I still love it today, it’s one of the main reasons I’ve wanted to become an actor and I believe that if they take the time and effort to create the comedic dramatic show we all love, that it could compete with the likes of Riverdale or Stranger Things. I’ve started a petition to get it started and I ask that you all please sign and share this around, It would really mean alot to me :heart::heart::heart:

I loved that show!

it is a great show! i just wonder how a live action could be pulled off… hopefully well! :sweat_smile:

Man I loved that so much!

I love that show but I don’t know about a live action version…unless I get to play Gwen, so I can relish the title of btgg.

No to live action the last time cartoon network did live action it didn’t go so well

This would actually be super dope if it happens. Total Drama Island was legitness.

G O D

Oh no I wouldn’t want cartoon network invovled, I would rather have Netflix pick it up so that it could be a little more mature, like we all are now that we’re older

OH YES!!! :star_struck::star_struck:

Naaaaa nanananaaaaaa nanananananaaaaa nanananananaaaaaa i wanna be i wanna be i wanna be famous!

i love that show

It’s called Survivor