the byte community forums

Let's Keep This Spirit Alive Byte Fam

I am so saddened by Jacob’s passing, just like everyone else, and I send my deepeest condolences to Jacob’s family and the entire Byte Team.

I think right now what we need to do right now is to respect Dom and his team’s time away from the app and support them throughout. We also need to stick together and never lose our BYTE SPIRIT, something that is hardened by this great community and shows the world who we are.

I know I am not exactly in a position to say this thing since I am not really active on the forum (trying to be, but work, school, and life stuff), but I just wanted to throw it out there.

Just remember that we are all in this together. We don’t know how long the wait would be, but just know that Byte is coming, and it will all be worth it at the end. Let us keep our spirit alive Byte Fam!

48 Likes

#bytefam

19 Likes

Well said :pensive::heart:

8 Likes

Very well said! :broken_heart: #bytefam

5 Likes

#bytespirit :green_heart:

6 Likes

#bytefam

5 Likes

This is beautiful, thank you for your kind words. Regardless of your activity on the forums, we consider you all family #bytefam

8 Likes

Rome wasn’t built in a day. #bytefam

6 Likes

We got this :pray:t5: #bytefam

6 Likes

#bytefam

8 Likes

keep the positivity comin yall :heart:

6 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

#bytefam

4 Likes

we need to start a hashtag on twitter or get it trending

4 Likes

im down if we can get enough people!! :star_struck:

4 Likes

beautiful

5 Likes

#bytefam :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Absolutely right you are, some people may be impatience but they need time to heal and this forum is a family and we should all respect that. Im sure the app will be amazing and well worth the time but if one is hurt we are all hurt. I completely agree we need to respect their time needed.
#bytefam :heart:

3 Likes