the byte community forums

Let the ONE-WEEK *BETA SIGNUP* begin

Forum friends!!

We are now opening up a new signup list for our closed beta program. This list will be used for future tests, not the one starting tomorrow.

We cannot thank you enough for being here, many of you since the beginning. To show our appreciation for your support through everything, we will leave this list open for ONE WEEK starting now.

Another Twitter signup opportunity will also happen, but for now we just want to make as much space for forum people as we can. This should hopefully give everyone on here a chance to participate in the beta. Our plan is to add as many of you as possible to each future test.

Once again, please only sign up if you haven’t already done so for any of the first 3 lists. And definitely don’t sign up if you’ve already been picked to be a tester! :stuck_out_tongue:

Respond to this thread with your device type (e.g. iPhone Xs, Samsung Galaxy S9, etc.). If you make it in before the thread is closed, you’re on the list.

We’ll keep it open until next Thursday 5/30 around this time.

*byte team

187 Likes

damn that’s epic

5 Likes

Check out the discord for updates and beta talk!

6 Likes

Bring it on!

7 Likes

That is Amazing!!! Can’t wait
(iPhone.XR)

6 Likes

@mortmort are you flipping with excitement

3 Likes

New ones get here asap

2 Likes

I have a Xiaomi Mi Mix 3

2 Likes

finally people who joined in january can have peace

9 Likes

Hi. I love ramen
-Sent from a Lenovo k320t

2 Likes

Samsung Note 9

2 Likes

@Carson hurry up and get on this

3 Likes

True dat

2 Likes

Alright guys, let’s stop spamming and let the newbies do their job!

5 Likes

Iphone 6s Plus

2 Likes

I have a Blu Vivo XI+

And a couple of note 9s, like 3 pixels of every generation, a few OnePluses

Now everyone join the Discord.

5 Likes

iPhone Xs :scream:

4 Likes

what about doodle cam :eyes:

4 Likes

Let the man live, 0.2 was lit👀

3 Likes

I want to thank you for choosing me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes