the byte community forums

Let’s talk about FOOD

Awwww yes donuts :doughnut:

Yessssss

Awwwwwwww yei

I think we’re ordering pizza, what toppings should I get?

Oh and tell me what’s your favorite toppings are!

• Pepperoni
  • Chicken
  • Mushrooms
  • Spinach
  • Bacon
  • Italian sausage
  • Beef
  • Peppers
  • Onions
  • Broccoli
  • Good ol’ Regular Ol’ Plain Ol’ Cheese.
  • Ham
  • Pineapple
  • Sardines

0 voters

Or a combination of some kind?

i got stuck eating off brand tide pods

PEPPERONIIIIIIIIIII AND MANY CHEEEEESE AND MUSHROOMS a little mushrooms :mushroom: and send me some please

What’s that? :thinking::thinking: i think i have heard those little things but i don’t remember well

They’re laundry detergent that come in little pods and some people have been eating them as a “joke”

Ohh gosh yes I have seen it haha one guy (brother of a model) post in snapchat saying “breakfast time” and I was like what

They dont die or wtf

Nothing can be better than

Crispy Garlic - Honey - Ginger chicken

:heart_eyes:

Let me fix that:

• As a source of getting views on social media to get famous and earn money.

I don’t think anyone has died from it yet BUT it can be fatal (as of January at least 6 adults have died eating pods but that was because of dementia NOT because of the “challenge”)

As far as I know, 6 people died this year -2018- for consuming Tide Pods (in America).

Back to happier things though! Have any of you had Peace Tea yet? It’s a new Sweet Tea drink. I’ve been digging it, not really a huge sugary drink guy but the peach one is great IMO

Hahahahaha loved this description

Aw I didn’t know it existed… you could send me some? :joy::joy::joy:

Omg :flushed::flushed::flushed: for that, wow stupidity has no limits

Yeah.

Some people will give their life to get famous.

I have to say sweet tea because America and their iced tea being unsweetened a lot. I was so shocked when I visited and ordered an “iced tea” and got unsweetened cold tea. In Canada, if you order iced tea you get sweet tea