Leaving the fourm

I am never active on here and have made little to no posts. Other reasons below relating to v2, I might check this post one time and leave.

Tbh I have no hope in v2 and doubt it will be a thing. We have been let down a ton and the only update I have seen was 2 months ago. I feel like this was a lie and was only hyped up to be something else. This whole thing is retarded and EVERYONE IS WASTING THEIR TIME.

This has been going since 2017 and we have seen,

• No Previews

• No official name

• A lot of delays

• Other garbo.

I doubt v2 will be a real thing. Maybe use instagram?, a bit cancerous but I guess it’s kinda like vine in a way?

Not really happy about how dom has almost done nothing on this. He ignores this a ton and I have no hope like I have said before. This whole thing looks like bullshit to me.

That’s fine; it’s okay to feel that way. Thanks for coming in the first place

Dude I understand your frustration remember though anything can happen

Actually, Dom posted a sneak peek on Twitter.

There’s only been 1 delay and it’s already over

Goodbye :wave:

All the best in the future @nolynthememeboi!

There should be a “Goodbye :wave:” bot that replies to every “I’m leaving, look at me!” topic lol

Since no one really addressed this point, I feel that I probably should. @dom created this forum as a means to communicate directly with potential users for v2. Periodically he has posted updates regarding what his agenda entails and the struggles and difficulties that have occurred along the way. It’s rational to be critical regarding some aspects of his approach but at the end of the day he has been fully transparent. With that being said, it’s extremely disrespectful to come onto someone’s forum and to be so vulgar.

He has addressed each and everyone of these points throughout the forum. So have experts and other loyal users. Things like this take time and there were also various legal hurdles that have occurred to delay the process.

Just to be clear, I’m not condemning you for being critical. However making a statement like this:

…is rude and unacceptable. Roasting someone on their own forum is not cool.

By ‘Goodbye’ he means if we made V2 app you gotta be banned from our app anyways lmao.

06%20PM

That isn’t what it means at all

Do you have any sense about jokes? Guess what ? 'NO’