Keeping Happy Thoughts

I really don’t like seeing negativity in a community, especially to the extent that this one has had lately, so let’s talk about the things that make us happy in life, because when the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I’m feeling sad, I simply remember my favorite things, and then I don’t feel so bad!

Here, I’ll give some examples:

• Cats
  • Nature
  • That feeling I have when waking up on a Friday morning
  • That time I went to Virginia Beach with my best friend
  • The fact that I get to be a part of this wonderful community

This may not solve our problems, but at the very least I hope to spread some positivity around here, as it’s very needed right now. :blush:

So…what makes you smile?

I totally agree @Yoshr!!

Positive and compassionate individuals like yourself :slightly_smiling_face:

Aww, thanks. You’re too kind. :blush:

Well I guess knowing that one day V2 will be released

All this stuff and more! (minus the Virginia beach thing cuz I’ve never been there)
A lot of nostalgic feelings and memories are nice. They’re really just plain awesome!

i really like rain and it’s supposed to rain for the rest of today and the next two days. i’m very pleased.

Rain is a very calming thing isn’t it? The sound of the drops touching the ground is very pleasing. It’s one of those peaceful things that I enjoy as well.

Candy and friends/family/ ppl getting along

My heart warms up when I see people getting along. It’s the best feeling. :blush:

V2 will be awesome

Playing Fortnite with the boys

musicals, chocolate, writing, my friend group being together, babies being cute!

Playing smash bros and writing poetry and hanging out here are the big ones!

Here’s something else that makes me smile:

You know how the sky turns sort of yellow right after a big thunderstorm? Yeah, I really like that. It’s like a feeling of hope after the worst is over, which (coincidentally) is something I want to happen here on the forums.

buying fresh flowers. taking a bath with lavender salt. running

at the moment…my bird and reading homestuck.
and being outside, but its been getting way too hot lately

Pizza!!!

Yes!!!