the byte community forums

Just do it!

I see a lot of people thinking about what content they want to post, so here’s my recommendation JUST DO IT!!! WHO CARES WHAT PEOPLE THINK YOU CAN ALWAYS IMPROVE!!!

16 Likes

Good advice Bill :sunglasses:

10 Likes

MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE! :speaking_head:

:joy:

11 Likes

Just do what…? Great content?! YES!

8 Likes

True you gotta start somewhere.

7 Likes

You’re always posting here. Many people here talk the talk, but you walk the walk as well. Future byte star here, just keep on posting.

3 Likes

Seen your Youtube and with the content you’ve made and your work put into it, there’s no reason you could’nt make it as a byte star

3 Likes

Preach :pray:

3 Likes

Are you secretly sponsored for Nike👀

4 Likes

I may need to hop on that Nike sponsorship train…

4 Likes

For right now, no.

1 Like

Me? How? Lol just by saying that?

2 Likes

ok nike :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t let your dreams just be dreams!

1 Like

You’re taking action posting videos here weekly. Everyone else here is just thinking about it. Action is not thinking about it, watching a motivational video, or podcast. Its taking action. Keep at it

1 Like

I’m just posting some videos because they’re either byte related, or I think people want to see it. I haven’t posted SCP cuz it’s an old game and I think doing too much self promotion,

1 Like

Let Me Know when Byte releases for me

1 Like

Just keep posting and don’t worry about that. The people who posted everyday on Youtube everyday and giving the market what it wanted, when the website first launched in 2005 benefit from it to this day. We’re at 17k users now and growing. Imagine how big your Youtube, will be when you keep posting here a couple times a week when the forum gets to a 100 million users

2 Likes

I’m not sure tbh, but in the forum home page, they’ll give announcements when it finally comes out

1 Like

okay! thats good!

2 Likes