the byte community forums

Interesting ex-Head of Vine created an App

Can someone explain how come I haven’t heard about this before, take a look :eyes:

5 Likes

changed from off topic to youtube & other services

3 Likes

3 Likes

there was a app called RLY that joined forces with Trash, everyone on RLY could reserve a username and a spot on the first beta for Trash for a long time before its beta, never knew it was made by the ex-head of vine though
https://rlyapp.com/press/index.html

3 Likes

Okay, I have to admit I’m not a huge fan of the name Byte for this app, but at least they didn’t call it TRASH. Wow, what a truly horrible name for an app.

10 Likes

This is interesting, but I really wonder with the next generation of apps how this will all play out. Byte has a chance, but it should be released at the end of this year. No app is perfect, and I think everyone around here wants to see it get released. As far as trash is concerned, the name seems to be going for a head line grabber.

1 Like

:joy: it took me a few seconds to realize the name of the app I was confused :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I feel like everyone who was involved in vine is trying to come out with something similar, my guts tell me, only BYTE stands a chance at being successful.

2 Likes

Those other apps are TRASH.

2 Likes

i love the aesthetic feel of the app and the fact that it really makes it easier for plain old joes to make cinematic sequences

1 Like

When I first saw the name of the app I was really confused, but then look at FB, IG, Snap, and twitter. All have unsual names to them yet we use them as verbs these days

1 Like

I’m going to create an app called CRAP, and everyone who uses it will be known as Crappers.

2 Likes

Give me equity now for this app. This sounds geniues. Crappers unite! :joy:

1 Like