the byte community forums

I'm sad about the Byte beta

When I first got a Byte code, I was hyped, I waited months to get in. The first email said I needed iOS 8 and above, since I had 9, this was fine. But when I got test flight, it said iOS 11 required. Being unable to update my iOS and having no other alternative devices, I sadly deleted it. Now if the app is like this, I’ll probably never be able to use it.

5 Likes

Don’t feel discouraged, you will get it next time. :fist_right: :fist_left:

7 Likes

Sorry to hear that :sleepy::green_heart:

7 Likes

Awh dang ):

5 Likes

EESH.:grimacing: You gotta figure it out fam. Do some deep research. I think you can figure it out.:+1:

4 Likes

If TestFlight is the issue, it’s likely when the app is fully released you’ll be able to use it, so don’t worry :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It might just be that you need a new phone! You say your phone is at iOS 9, which means it must be pretty old haha. I recommend going for a 6s or above for the latest software (iOS 12+). If you can’t get a new phone at the moment, then just hope for the best when byte launches publicly! ^^

4 Likes

It is a 6, it just can’t update for a variety or reasons

4 Likes

Mine is a version 10, so I guess I’ll have to get a new phone :grimacing:

3 Likes

Oh. Well you’ll definitely wanna upgrade soon, iOS 13 will not be supporting the iPhone 6.

4 Likes

Don’t worry, every little thing including Byte will soon be in our hands this summer, you’ll see…:sunglasses::beach_umbrella:

4 Likes

Ah geez that’s awful I hope for it to be available for as much people as possible

3 Likes

Spring 2019 end the June 21th

2 Likes

Unfortunately it ain’t coming :frowning: this month mate , maybe beta 3 will drop this month… hopefully before 21 st of june

2 Likes

I hope so! Maybe we’ll get an update on Thurday :))

2 Likes