the byte community forums

If you had a trillion dollars

How would you use the money?

half to charity, and the other half to stupid stuff :joy:

Alotta money I’d give 99% of it away and I’d still have enough to last 50 lifetimes

I would give at least 60% of it away, then invest the rest to make sure I’m set for life just in case and my family, I would honestly just use it to make more or give it away because lets be real, life would b boring asf with that much money after awhile. Got to keep yourself hungry and motivated. Oh and I would also build Jurassic World.

90% to charity, save 5%, and give the rest to my family

I’d build my dream house, buy up a bunch of family properties (like my grandparents’ house) that would be cool to keep in the family. Start an indoor go-kart business. Fund the campaigns of congressmen and fund my own Presidential campaign. I could legit change the course of America. I’d be taking government out of the hands of the billionaires and give it to the people.
Also, I’d fund research for the construction of an iron man suit.

Just enough money to pay for college

I think i’d put it in a bank with high interest rates so the money can grow foreveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer. and then i’d donate and do cool stuff

I give 100% to imchasen so he can buy another taco

1 Buy a contry in Africa to help them out and do a lot of stuff there
2 sneakers :athletic_shoe: lol, I love shoes

re categorized to #off-topic

Don’t forget to give your topics a category :slight_smile:

Damn…I’ll do what he’s doing pls

Pay off any debt within the family + set up investment accounts with plans to keep contributing the maximum amount to retirement funds for us each year, invest in education plans for any kids/nieces/nephews I have in the future, work on getting my masters (and doctorate later) and travel around the world. A good chunk of the money would go towards ending homelessness in canada: job/skill training, childcare, help with mental health, stepping-stone housing, creating more jobs, whatever the people need.

Pay of debts blah blah blah. I would make v2, v3, v4. All of the v’s

travel the world, make all my family members wealthy (many live in a third world country so they don’t really have a lot), spend it on things I would most likely not need, and invest the money for my future family generations.

All for me

id buy my own island and only have animals, food, music with me x

I think I head something go off in the distance…

O wait It was a TRUTH BOMB

jajajajajajaja ain’t I fun

bribe kaden until he gives me expert then buy iHop

i think u mean ihob, exposed