the byte community forums

Idea book πŸ“š

Tbh im getting all these ideas abt the type of content i wanna create and jus writing them down, anybody else doing anything similiar?

5 Likes

I’ve started making some already

3 Likes

I have about 15 ideas… I wanted to be a director a while ago and used to note down my ideas so now I’ve appropriated some of my old material to hit 6 seconds instead of 5 minutes (which is how long a short film of mine used to be)

2 Likes

Were all those 15 ideas taken from the short film?

2 Likes

I had about 3 short films running in my old book and I took segments that sounded funny out of context… I think about 5 were from the films and the other 10 were either inspired by the films or just by things that I found funny around me I guess

3 Likes

I only started this practice of noting down ideas really recently (like about a week ago) and it seems like a good idea and even if you don’t end up using the material its cool to see yourself grow (like how I saw in my old script book with those 3 movies). Its kinda like keeping a fun version of a diary

3 Likes

I agree plus its jus a form of therphy for me jus takes me away from everyday bs makes me laugh and observe my surroundings more

3 Likes

I’m definitely doing the same. It’s a good plan because while quality is important, during like the first week there will also be a benefit to ~quantity~

4 Likes

I have a list of about 45. I’ve loled at a few of them but a lot of them are also a little cringy. But yeah I’m writing stuff down.

4 Likes

Yeah it is!

1 Like

I have almost 250 ideas. I was thinking of creating some but im not sure whether the app allows you to upload directly from ur storage or if the app will be square or portrait

3 Likes

Same but i havent made any i jus write them down

2 Likes

I write some of them down. Some others i just memorize them

2 Likes

@Vmann6031 that is literally what I have been doing since I heard of Byte, and I thought I was insane and the only one. Lol

6 Likes

naw you ain’t the only one. lol Ideas flow when you’re excited and having fun. :100:

4 Likes

I have my ideas written down , in my Byte book. Its just a matter of time now before we get this show rolling.

Hyped !!!

2 Likes

i had a paper with ideas

then lost it

:upside_down_face:

4 Likes

i lost the book with all my ideas :(((

2 Likes

Well shit

2 Likes

Already know my format. What it comes down to is implenting them and making a series so you don’t run out. I know for one series in my vids I’ll shout people out in my videos if they remix my vid in a funny humuours way.

1 Like