the byte community forums

I...spoke to a YouTuber about byte... omg

GUYS! I got into Deji’s QNA discord and I talked to him!!! After an hour of waiting…

I asked him will you join Byte and he got very confused (he was searching for the forums)… It was so awkward so the conversation was bland, but hopefully, it will be in a video soon. I’M SO EXCITED!

I’m being serios btw!!! Just wait…eeeeeeee!

Thanks!

13 Likes

Oh yo not bad! Can’t wait… hopefully deji posts about it

More good exposure for byte!

8 Likes

You spoke to Deji? I’m not his biggest fan but is he okay? He seemed pretty down the last I watched his videos.

7 Likes

Yeah, he did swear because he was like “you’re talking about me on here” and I was like…oh god, yeah. But I’ve noticed I talk differently when talking to YouTubers, it’s like I’ve put a different voice on and acting or something, but we’ll see what happens

6 Likes

:+1: yep! It was sooo cringeworthy though :joy:

Let’s see if it worked

6 Likes

Did the sidemen even make :vine: s i only remember them making a few?

5 Likes

They were mostly made by other people so no

4 Likes

Me too, man. Can’t totally wait for byte to release a quick day or 2 by now…:sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Most people have no clue what Byte is (or else we wouldn’t be the only people in the forums lol). With the exception of Pyrocynical and that other guy that made 2 videos about Byte, no other big YouTubers have even mentioned it (that I know of). What I’m trying to say is that you’ll wanna be prepared to explain what Byte is to a lot of people.

6 Likes

I have memorized exactly what I’m gonna say when they say “what’s that??” I’ve already explained it to a couple ppl lol

7 Likes

My friends just roll their eyes and say it’s never gonna come out :joy:
Just wait!!

12 Likes

Same :joy: I don’t know why they have so little faith. Too good to be true for them I guess lol

8 Likes

(And keemstar)

It’s just our own little group…

3 Likes

There are a few others who know about what we’re up to, but agreed there’s some work to do in spreading the word when it’s out

22 Likes

@dom Dom, dommy, the domster, we’ve been following this for so long, I’m sure you see this community is going spread word of this fast! :grin: They’re quite amazing here, capable of reaching feats unimaginable, also how are you? Make sure you’re eating well and keeping your body well taken care of, past that along to everyone on the crew please :hugs:

6 Likes

Omg, I just talked to Daz about this :joy:
He said you’re working on a lot of things!!

3 Likes

which things?

2 Likes

On byte

3 Likes

Daz black?

4 Likes

Yaaas

2 Likes