the byte community forums

I’m trying to gather a team

So guys besides doing YouTube, podcasting, and byting, i’m actually trying to make my own business. I’m starting a gaming company, the gaming industry is in need of a story that isn’t apocalyptic or a battle royal and I plan on providing that story. It’s going to be amazing, a new super hero universe that hopefully is able to cross with Marvel AND DC, and I’m searching for concept artist, game designers, coders and much more. I currently cannot offer any money but what I can offer is a percentage of the company for when we do receive money, you’ll be receiving some as well.

Also this is serious business, though we’re in need we’re not just accepting any and everyone who would like to be apart of the company. If you’re interested let me know and we’ll go from there :blush:

5 Likes

re-categorized to #promote-yourself :slight_smile: also, i wish you luck on your new business!

4 Likes

good luck! hope to see you on the success side

2 Likes

I was unsure if this was promote yourself or off topic but thanks for fixing it for me, and thank you :blush: hopefully if you’re a gamer you’ll love what I’ve created

2 Likes

Thank you so much, hopefully once byte comes out and my game is made this community is still active. I will share updates on here if so :grin:

Good luck👍

1 Like

Keep working on it! Amazing

1 Like

Listen to episode 9-11 of this podcast series. Basically it teaches you how to raise capital and do deals when doing buisness: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/your-first-hundred-million-as-read-by-50-billion-dollar/id1065480415