the byte community forums

I have my characters finished for the show im writing!

H-hewwo there uwu

I dont know why i opened with that.

ANYWAYS I finally have the characters finished for my main characters in the show im trying to write :slight_smile: I think I might have to name it “Toles Of Topistol” now, just so I don’t get any copyright claims, but yay here they are.

The first one is made by the lovely and amazing @AfroDynasty so pls give him love, he’s fantastic and an amazing person to work with. Seriously, he’s great. He’s gonna go far :sneezing_face:.

These are made by also another lovely artist laurasharie. She was an absolute doll to work with and im so happy that i found her :’).

I don’t have a favorite art style. I think each character gives me a better way to interpret a characters personality and it helps me a lot in that aspect. Im just so proud i can show you guys what they are supposed to look like, and it makes me absolutely happy as all heck that I can start working on sending my work out (first i have to copyright, that’ll be slightly hard, but ill try) and that will be it. The road to adventure will await to see if this was all worth it! :’) goodbye peoples ily

15 Likes

This is magical, @AfroDynasty you’re so talented!

7 Likes

That’s awesome! Where are you going to put the show?

5 Likes

Is it going to be on YouTube?

3 Likes

Nice work by @AfroDynasty!

3 Likes

Funny enough, alot of animation studios have the option to just throw in a show pitches, like publishing a book. So im gonna try Frederator studios first and see where it goes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh cool!

2 Likes

i love the chibi-anime-like style!

3 Likes

This looks awesome :smile:

2 Likes

I’m glad I was able to help you out Nick, and I hope that your endeavors with the show go well :smiley:

Also, thnx @annam and @TomWho!

3 Likes

The character designs are nice omg. Afro did a great job. It was neat and simple but also cool at the same time. Love the simplistic style. The other designer is also nice, stylish and well-detailed. Good luck on y’all’s endeavors. Continue creating on both of you, either on writing (nick) and drawings (afro)

5 Likes

Do you know any concept artist who’d be willing to work with some ideas that I have?

2 Likes

Was that a volunteer? :eyes: @AfroDynasty

1 Like

Laurasharie is a great reccomendation if you want to get something quick and extremely cute :slight_smile: shes extremely nice and i enjoyed working with her so much! I also reccomend if you want a more realistic approach Cupspoodles, a little bit more expensive but done like a true cartoon, aminasync, and for a more anime look, GgayMisi. I think you can find them all on insta or twitter.

1 Like

Congrats on getting your characters Nick and nice artwork @AfroDynasty

1 Like

Oh also i already promoted afro but yknow afro too because i mean look at that cute ass stuff right there. Absolutely marvelous :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Character design on this looks nice.

2 Likes