I accomplished something

I have been trying to get a username on Instagram for about 2 years, and I finally got it!
I am no longer @itsinsyde, I am now @insyde!

I know it’s random, but I just am really happy that something I worked so hard to do happened.

14 Likes

Congrats on finally getting the name you wanted now you can wait and get the name for byte too :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Yep :+1:t2::muscle:t2:. I plan on it

4 Likes

So, how’d you do it? Did you have to talk with insta for a while to verify yourself?

3 Likes

I actually called their phone number and waited through like 30 minutes of recordings and then left a 10 minute extremely detailed message about it. That was like 6 months ago.

I also reported the account for impersonation a few times (because it was inactive but getting followers because people searched me) to no avail.

Finally it became available, I am not sure if it was because of my repeated attempts, or not I have no idea. Instagram very rarely actually responds to anything.

5 Likes

I accomplished something else. My YouTube channel is now an Official Artist Channel and has that music check next to it on desktop browsers

2 Likes

Congrats on your YouTube channel for being an official artist channel :sunglasses:

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap:

1 Like