the byte community forums

Hows the planning?

If you guys are ever filming for making videos for byte how is it going along for you guys :slight_smile: . For me i am kinda lazy a bit to film and ive been really busy plus i cant sleep cause i cant wait for the app to be released :slight_smile: .

Have a Great Day

5 Likes

Well I’ve already started making videos, I wanna be ready when the app releases :smiley:

3 Likes

Thats great :slight_smile: wish u luck

3 Likes

changed from general discussion to hype, as it’s not discussion about the actual app or service! please remember to choose the most appropiate category :blep:

2 Likes

I just have fleshed out ideas written down. Not gonna film until Byte drops. I want my videos to feel fun and new.

6 Likes

Ok :slight_smile: good luck

3 Likes

I’ll start once the app is out, wanna use the byte camera

4 Likes

Cool much luck

2 Likes

Same want to use the camera from Byte considering it allows me to trim within the app :heart::heart: so I will start when the app hits. But the videos ideas are down and ready :wink:

2 Likes

In all honestlyi might remake some old sketches first, then make some original stuff sprinkled in there

1 Like

In all honestlyi might remake some old sketches first, then make some original stuff sprinkled in there

3 Likes

2 Likes

now in spanish

Con toda honestidad, podría rehacer algunos bocetos viejos primero, luego hacer algunas cosas originales rociadas allí…

2 Likes

I’ve been also kinda lazy but I have some vids already posted and filmed.

1 Like

Same! Plus the app may have cool editing tools that I don’t currently have access to

2 Likes

Got one video done
61 ideas
3 of which I like

3 Likes

Hahaha same man I have so many ideas but like 97% of them are so cringy.

idk why this made me laugh so much. the repeated messages and then that random spanish version LOL :joy::joy:

1 Like

@ShonziTho you’re not the only one, i was confused at first lol

1 Like

I get kinda lazy too, but I make sure to upload at least a couple times a month. I’m trying to get to once a week. Sometimes I"ve done everyday. What it really comes down to is discipline. Spending money wouldn’t hurt either, cause if I could have someone edit my videos, it’d save me a lot of time