the byte community forums

How's Life?

It’s going pretty good for me right now, I’m genuinely really happy atm :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I’m okay, just a bit stressed with school and my family :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Yeah, the usuals. It’s all cool dude, it’ll be good!

(i sound like a hippie why have i arrived at this fate)

7 Likes

nah u dont sound like a hippie at all :joy:

6 Likes

My life’s okay I had a rough week last week though I had a death in my family so that was sad and I watch soccer to cheer me up but my team has been dreadful so that didn’t really cheered me up but I feel better now.

5 Likes

Rats man, I hope you feel better. I had a similar situation about a year ago, and it was really tough. But, I feel like you come back even stronger after a tough time, so don’t feel sad!!!

6 Likes

Yeah thanks trying to make myself feel better and hopefully my team can win tomorrow

5 Likes

Ive been doing fantastic!!

5 Likes

EEEh im mediocre

3 Likes

i have one 10 page paper due, 3 interviews, and another 12 page paper on wednesday. i’m exhausted, bro.

5 Likes

APUSH makes me want to die, but other than that I’m pretty good.

3 Likes

Thanks for the support I feel better now and my team had an amazing comeback so I super excited.

3 Likes

I’ve honestly never been better! I’ve been doing some great things lately, and I feel very happy about my life! :smile:

4 Likes

Ya…

4 Likes

Yeeeeeet!!!

4 Likes

i feel your pain, bro.

i had apush my second year when i was supposed to take it senior year and it drove me nuts

7 Likes

Life’s been weird recently. I can’t tell if I need to see a therapist or just continue to do what I’m doing

3 Likes

Same. I’m kind of confused and on constant ups and downs in my overall state and I’m not sure what’s completely up. Have you tried talking to your close/loved ones about it?

2 Likes

Nope and I never will lmao

2 Likes

Everything is on track, so far, although my life
and emotionall self is always on some bs, Let us just say that a lot is going on but I still feel empty. It be like that sometimes

5 Likes