How to succeed at V2

It’s a shame that Vine left a month after I got on it. I had the most loyal 70 followers in the world.

Really great stuff here. It corroborates what I’ve learnt about YouTube too. I’d advice V2 creators to focus on themselves and try to show us what’s makes them different or unique. Also learn about algorithms and posting techniques ‘cause honestly, your big youtubers make it look easy but there’s lot of behind the scene so that goes on and that can really help make it easy for you.

Concerning content, I think we should also start stockpiling video ideas if you already haven’t. Edit and go back to them. Don’t be afraid to share with friend and families so you can tweak your content.

If you’re feeling particularly adventurous, you could already start making these videos thought that might be overkill but meh, dedication.

At the end of the day, it’s all about having fun when making these videos. Forget about money and fame and all that. Let it all come as a surprise to you. Like someone randomly giving you $20k for just being yourself. Once it stops being fun, take a step back and re-strategize. Don’t stress yourself out, sometimes you can handle the stress if it’s something you love. If you aren’t making videos for fun, viewers would know and they won’t watch it.

Overall, have fun, work smart not hard.

Woosh!

Nice advice, thank you :blush:

I agree it should be about about great content, but I spend ages making comedy only to be knocked out by some pretty young girl lipsyncing or belly dancing and most apps want that so they push them forward. I’m currently on several apps where my content is over looked for such things and I’m a paid creator. Hopefully vine won’t be the same but they all end up like that