the byte community forums

How to make V2 stay alive?

It is a fact that Instagram stories, seen at the beginning as a useless add on, took over snapchat. Users want to have everything just in one app, no need to download a single app for just a purpose, I think that is one of the reason why Instagram is becoming so popular.

What features do you think will make V2 stay strong, or what would you add to the app that might be innovative enough to grow and stay? Not to over take another app, but to grow by itself, maybe something different.

3 Likes

Keep Twitter tf away

14 Likes

I feel that Vine will, indefinitely, make itself grow if the users in it are motivated to create content and share it with the public. more people will love the content, more people will love the app.

8 Likes

Amen.

Double Amen.

4 Likes

dont try to publicy compete with other apps (instagram vs snapchat) etc.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say it’s competing. I believe Snapchat and Vine have two way different purposes.

4 Likes

you do know facebook tried to purchase snapchat but failed to, i feel like the instagram stories were a kind of revengish? , i am talking about instagram vs snapchat

2 Likes

I agree with Ash, keep twitter away. Also, don’t try to follow other apps too much to the T. Also, don’t name it V2 for legal reasons, name is Byte :wink:

6 Likes