the byte community forums

How Often Are You Going To Post Bytes?

just curious I might post either every day or every 2 days

How often will you post

3 days like a part-time job lol

well between job and college I usually don’t have much time left, but I’ll try my best and try to post at least 2 per week

Atleast one time a day… gotta keep the content flowing even if it’s not a good as other days

i’m aiming for each day. only because i have time.

i wanna do 2-3 times per day

1-2 a day, if i’m feeling really creative i’ll go for 3. gotta be consistent!

Because I already vlog a lot, I’ll probably vine everyday tbh

Every day if I can try to and if the content Im making is good

Everyday. You guys gotta keep posting to get a bit notice. Remember they’re 6 second videos. One shouldn’t take more than an 5 mins. Some of the best vines just took 6 seconds to make. Example: road work ahead? Uh yea I sure hope it does -Drew Gooden. That’s iconic and it was short.

If I buy an iPhone x most likely whenever

every day if i gain followers lol

Once or twice a day… Maybe three if I have time… I want to keep my content flowing and persistant

Daily?

I will probably post daily. At least try my hardest. I am going to be focusing my channel on Comedy… I am not that funny, well unless I try hard enough, haha! Moving on, I will immediately write down some ideas.

It depends. Like a Dolan Edit would be every Tuesday ik that for sure. I might post every other day, or maybe even every, since I am doing fan edits.

i wanna do once a day, maybe twice a few of them

Obviously daily would be best, but we’ll see if I can keep up with that hahaha idk if I’ll make any promises but I’ll just say that I’ll do my best to keep a consistent-ish stream of content flowing

Same w/ me

Once a day

Probably once a day but more realistically every other day