the byte community forums

Hi! My name is Chitrupa!

Hi! I’m new to this forum. My name is Chitrupa Sharma, But you can just call me Chitrupa.
This is how you pronounce my name: Chi - through - pa
My Instagram is @chitrupasharma if you want to see more of me :blush:

I am from Canada, I’m 17 (I will be turning18 in November), and I am a senior in highschool.
(how boring)

My hobbies are acting, singing, filming & editing, making music, and having fun.
(no one asked)

What is your name? Introduce your self. :hugs:

Hey Chitrupa! Welcome! My name’s arf and I enjoy wasting time, eating chips, watching cool stuff, and moderating online forums.

I am from Candy Land, about to turn a ripe 9001 years old, and hope that byte will rock!

as you can tell, i make a lot of very bad jokes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Dw. That was funny :joy::ok_hand:t2:

Also we all hope that Byte will rock :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

Thank You! :heart:

Welcome @chitrupa! My name is Reid, but you can call me moto. I like racing motocross, and videogames. I’m an expert on these forums, and i hope to see you soon! :grin:

Aw. Hello Moto! I hope to see you soon as well! :crossed_fingers:t2: :laughing::crossed_fingers:t2:

Heya! I’m GrEthan. I am both of the Dolan Twins combined.
Jk
Welcome to this forum! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hey! I love the Dolan twins :purple_heart:

Hello there Chitrupa and welcome to the forums! It’s always nice seeing new people around here. :grin:

Hi @Rafiki Thank you for being so welcoming :blush:

Hiiii! Welcome to the forums!!! :yum:

Hey! :hugs:

hello chitrupa, welcome to the best forum on earth, my name is shona, it’s nice to meet you :grin:!

Hey @chitrupa welcome to the forum’s! I’m Marko, I’ve been on the forums for a while now :laughing:

Aye! I’ve been on the forums since yesterday :joy::ok_hand:t2:

Nice to meet you too @ShonziTho Thank you for the warm welcome! :hugs::heart:

Howdy! I’m Daniel, but I also go by Dan or best user on the forum

Hi! My name is Iaa (ee-yah), 20 and this forum is such a nice place not just for updates for an app called byte, it is also a great place for meeting new friends. Hope you have fun around.

I love being on the computer/smartphone all day. I also like to edit pictures and videos, do music, and drawing. But I’m more of a writer.

I heard that app called byte will be the huge thing to ever happen.

Says who

says you

I made 38 bytes ha I’m going to be the best ever