the byte community forums

Hey guys I need your help :)

I am doing a multimedia assessment :smile:
If you could answer maybe some of these questions that would be awesome. Were just doing an assessment and it’s due tomorrow and I would love to get a bunch of people talking about Disneyland thanks!

What’s the best thing about Disneyland? what do u love about it! What makes you happy when you walk into the park? Why do you love Disney animations? What do you look for in Disney animations?

Hope everyone has an amazing day :smiley:

Thanks to everyone that got back to me! you guys really helped out! Have a Fantastic day…

7 Likes

Never been :frowning:

5 Likes

The reason I like Disneyland is just the energy. You walk in and all of the things your stressed about just melt away. Everyone just seems so happy and it’s contagious

6 Likes

Thanks for replying you’re a legend! really appreciate it! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

That’s ok all good :crazy_face: you should go if you get the chance!

4 Likes

Np :grinning:

3 Likes

I’ve never been to Disneyland, but does Disney world still count? Cuz I’ve been there more times than I can count.

Disney is one of the best places on earth to me. From the immersive worlds that are inside the parks, to the rides and experiences in the parks, there’s so much to offer! Personally, my favorite thing about the Disney parks is the worlds that they create and the rides. As a person who does live show lighting and audio, their attention to detail is immaculate. For me, just the feeling of going to Disney makes me happy. I love the feeling of knowing I don’t have to worry about anything and that I’m ready to enjoy my time on space mountain, and like a bunch of other rides.

Disney’s animations are a totally different animal in comparison to the parks, but they intertwine very well. I love the animations Disney does because they make it seem the characters in their animations are real. Movies and media are made to take you away from reality, and Disney does this very well. One thing I look for in animations and Disney animations in specific, is heart. Do the characters look as though they’re real in the sense of facial movements, and other animations, do the characters in the films seem realistic and do they have a real personality? One thing that in a weird way disappointed me was actually the new lion king. The animations were beautiful, but lacked essential parts for me such as the feeling of being real with great facial movements and not computer animated.

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk :joy:

4 Likes

I’ve…

Never been :frowning:

4 Likes

Never been. But would love to :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Galaxy’s Edge might be cool but you might stick to the classic attractions BEFORE heading in to new ones cause you may never know if many people can shove you in besides, what’s the worse it can happen for overcrowded days at Disneyland​:open_mouth::smirk:

5 Likes

Me personally I like the strong branding…and Disney can add their own favor to popular stories. Besides, Walt Disney is an inspiration because he pursued his dreams relentless. (easy to support someone like that)

a good story and some memorable moments

5 Likes

OMG! wasn’t expecting this, thank you so much! and for contributing! Literally was like a TED talk :crazy_face: Really appreciate this feedback :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@ShawdGawd, Thanks a lot, this info is really helpful! :sunglasses: You raised some interesting points!:upside_down_face: especially about Walt Disney being an inspiration thanks :yum:

3 Likes