the byte community forums

Having patience

I know everyone is excited for the app to come out, and I am just as much, but I’ve seen some people being kind of disrespectful about the app not being out.

Just felt like it was worth reminding everyone that we’re really lucky to be getting the app at all, and even more so to have things like the forum.

So if you’re thinking about saying something like damn the app still isn’t out can they not just hurry up, remember that we could’ve been left completely in the dark about everything!

24 Likes

People only realise these type of things only when they don’t have a certain thing … people in life will never ever be satisfied with what they have or get… therefore there will always be people who complain or find something to complain about… :frowning:

4 Likes

Well said Daniel! People often forget that an app can’t appear out of thin air, a lot of time and effort has to go into it.

8 Likes

It’s almost here folks…i can feeeel it… patience is a virtue.

5 Likes

I can sense it’s presence upon us :sparkles:

3 Likes

Can you feel it Mr.Krabs?

3 Likes

couldn’t agree more !

2 Likes

Patience is keeey

2 Likes

Well said ! Even I read replies of some fourm members criticizing Dom and team . Guys we are all waiting for the app . Remember don’t could’ve left us but he gave us a chance by working on the app. Be patient #bytefam

2 Likes

patience sucks but we dont have a choice lmfao… #SoReadyForBetaIt’sNotEvenFunny

3 Likes

More time spent on app = Higher quality
The team can take as much time as they need to make sure they do it right. Fine by me.

2 Likes

wise words from a wise man

3 Likes

Thanks! Cant wait

2 Likes

Heyyy, thanks for the likes on insta man.

3 Likes

Daniel a preacher now?!? lol

2 Likes