the byte community forums

Happy birthday to Jay!

Happy birthday to literally the bestest person I’ve ever met, the love of my life and my best friend in the world. I’m so lucky to have met you, and you’ve made my life about a million times better.

From the first time I spoke to you I always knew that you’d reject me for months until I wore you down enough to the point you’d talk to me.

Every time I talk to you it brightens up my day, just makes me feel better, even if it’s literally for 10 seconds and you just call me a butthead and hang up. Just something about you, can’t really put it into words, but you just make me feel safe and comfy.

I can’t give you anything right now, and I totally haven’t bought you anything for the next time I see you, so all I can really say is have a great day, drink tea, play realm, get scratched by cats, fall over, wait a second this has turned into just a list of everything you do now uhhhhhhhhhh back to good things, just enjoy it.

I was trying to find something cool and funny about the number 23, like maybe a cutesy pop culture reference, but the best thing that I found was the line ‘nobody likes you when you’re 23’ from the song what’s my age again by blink-182, guess that could still be accurate since I don’t like you… cringe warning but at least I’m giving you a chance to not see it, I love you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Before someone says it, I know that it isn’t technically the 13th yet but it is here, and I think I’ll be asleep before it gets to the 13th for you, so here’s uh totally a planned present of me going to sleep early! I’m joking bc I’ll find a way to stay awake, but nevertheless the thought is there, and it’s the thought that counts!

I don’t know how long this post is, taken me like longer to type than I’ll sleep, but is ok bc I love you so much and you better have a nice day OR ELSE!!! See you soon, have a great birthday, love you :slight_smile:

Every single person on this forum better say happy birthday to @jaydel or there will be consequences for all of you!!!

19 Likes

Since dan would kill me if I made this before him :3 I’ll just post this here

Happy birthday to my bestest of frens and the communities favourite person @jaydel. She’s an amazing person and honestly deserves all the love and happiness in the world. :gift: :gift: :balloon:

Happy birthday Jayyyy!!! Sorry for the repetitive and annoying post but it is my job to annoy you so ehhh 2 bad. I really appreciate you and Im glad I’ve gotten to meet such a cool person. Wishing you all the best wishes till next July 13th and I hope you have an amazing birthday stooopidddd :pp :tada: :tada: :birthday:
Also, heres lil surprise for you: chicken butt :3

YUH
Happy birthday from Faizal, Delta, Falafel, and the rest of the community :)) :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

12 Likes

Happy birthday, @jaydel! I know you’re not a fan of birthdays but surviving in the world we live in for one more year is a huge feat. Congratulations. :birthday: Make sure to have fun on your big day! If you ever need someone to talk to, I’m always around. :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :sunglasses::sunglasses: One is the coolest most down to earth human beings I’ve ever met. We need to hit the rancho convention in the mini van :sunglasses: Classic mexican shit and bring Noah too lmaoo uh thanks for the Starbucks drink in Chicago and putting me on the matcha tea drink :sunglasses: it was cool seeing captain marvel even tho I never finished my sandwich :cold_sweat: yeah uh what uh can’t wait to see you in a month homie also we need to listen to dancing queen again

11 Likes

happy bday baby jay!!!

you’re the first person I met irl from here & you’ll always be special because of that. I have so much love & appreciation for all you do for me & your other friends on here. I miss you so much & I can’t wait for you to visit me sometime so we can bake & talk shit.

I love you so very much bb.

(photo of our first date aw)

14 Likes

So I saw your story and you said “early bday treats” as in your bday is in a few days, NOT TODAY :sleepy: why u gotta play me like that. Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYYY!!! Thanks for being one of the first people to interact with me on discord (dw I’m not talking about your comment, and you know which one that is…30 + receding hairline) and you were just always there for me to talk to when everyone else would ignore my presence :clown_face: so I really appreciated that :heart::heart: Anyway, have a good one and I can’t wait to do face masks together when you come to NY!!

PS, if you’re from Chicago, then why do you have a British accent??

9 Likes

Happy Birthday @jaydel!!! Enjoy your birthday queen :princess:
We haven’t met in-person yet. But I know a kind soul when I see one…
Keep slaying…keep being awesome…

9 Likes

happy bday @jaydel!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday! @jaydel

3 Likes

no repeat topics Happy birthday Jay!

6 Likes

jk happy bday wife!!! I cant wait until you are in my arms this august.

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

jay is my friedn she is a gorl.

4 Likes

Happy birthday Jay!:heart::heart:

4 Likes

happy birthday!!

3 Likes

That was really lovely and sweet, Dan. Are you and @jaydel an item? I didn’t know that.

Happy Birthday, Jay!

giphy-9

5 Likes

Happy bday jay! My favorite person on the forums👌

3 Likes

1 Like

happy birthday jay :blush::blue_heart:

3 Likes