the byte community forums

Guessing the launch date (part 2)

Technically seasons, like many things, are something of human construct. So maybe it’s always winter???

3 Likes

It’s gonna be somewhere within mar…

4 Likes

I’m guessing May

1 Like

My best bet right now is probably end of next month of really early April.

Hopefully in Maarch <3 We all anticipate it so much !

Further to this, it would be awesome to post if before spring break !

Higher chance to blow up quicker… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tbh beta should be out by now :frowning:
But as they mentioned the beta won’t affect the release date of the launch…then I’d guess… hopefully March or beginning april

5 Likes

At this point, I don’t care about being a beta tester. Just give me the app.:weary:

4 Likes

I really hope Byte becomes something more than “Tik Tok”. I hope it becomes a great community full of creative minds!

2 Likes

i still stand by may 23rd!!! hopefully i’m right lol, but I guess everyone wants it to be released earlier

1 Like

I’m gonna say at the earliest March 20th to latest of June 5th.

But, has a beta been released?

1 Like

Since the app is expected to come in the Spring and Spring starts on the 20th of March here in the U.S. where said app is being developed, I’d say a good guess would be:

March 21st - 27th

A solid good one week time frame for a Spring release. I just hope they don’t do what they did with Vine and make us Android users have to wait for a release months later. :unamused: It almost always happens with highly anticipated apps and although it’s due to development differences between iOS and Android, it’s still rather annoying nonetheless.

1 Like

@chaos.jpxg I am sure Dom has said that android and iOS releases will be around the same time so there will be no unfair advantage, I could be wrong but I remember reading something about it maybe on twitter a while ago.

2 Likes

Anything special about May 23rd idk about? or is it just a complete guess ahaha

1 Like

It will be sometime in MARCH we reckon :blush:

1 Like

nope, a total guess :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

There is still no beta

1 Like

My birthday is on march 25 so it would be the perfect present