the byte community forums

Getting Closer. What kind/style of bytes do you want to make?

As we get closer to the release have you thought of the kind of bytes you’d like to make? I’ve been getting more excited and started to think about it. Back on vine I used to make edits and a few vines I recorded myself. On byte I want to use it as an outlet for creativity and my art. Also I want it to be somewhere to post whatever comes to mind that I think is funny whether that be random real life occurrences or skits.

13 Likes

I plan to mostly do comedy skits and maybe some stuff of my dogs being silly. I’d like to be a comedian one day and I think byte will be a perfect outlet for that!

8 Likes

Comedy and music bytes i wanna do and maybe one day win a grammy

7 Likes

I’d like to do short comedy skits, it’s easily gonna be the biggest competition on byte so I’m hoping I get some recognition

6 Likes

Mines will be comedy

4 Likes

Well maybe u can come up with a nostalgic vine to get started​:cowboy_hat_face::rofl:

3 Likes

Chaotic comedy skits for sure

9 Likes

i see ourselves definitely starting off new trends…

i mean we managed to do that with simply the beta version back in tests 1 and 2!

so imagine test 3 :smiley:

9 Likes

Most of my ideas are just comedy or random things that come to my mind

9 Likes

I’ll be doing beat making vids and what not. Remixes of the most viral bytes that are on the forum

8 Likes

comedy

6 Likes

I wanna be a meme

8 Likes

I wanna be King Bach

5 Likes

My goal is to do comedy and music related things. I love both of those things and watching them, but yeah :slight_smile: that’s the plan!!

5 Likes

music and comedy skits :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Planning on using Byte to share great shots from my bike tour video company and freelance work.

Most of this I expect to be shots in nature whether hiking or riding bikes.

5 Likes

Short comedy skits and maybe some funny video edits :+1:

4 Likes

Comedy and poetry, maybe video art just maybe. Also hilarious loops

3 Likes

I just wanna make good ones. lol

6 Likes

Random stuff i guess

3 Likes