the byte community forums

Forum Idea: Community Weekend Pizza Party

I think that we should have every weekend a pizza party, hosted each week by one of the experts (alphabetical order of course.) Now here are the separate examples of what I mean.

Now this is a cheese pizza. Exquisite isn’t it? Look at that. I found that all by myself.

And then here we have a pepperoni pizza which is also exquisite.

Now this is a hybrid! A pizza PIE! Weird, eh? Well it’s still a pizza, just… different.

Now why am i showing you pizza? This is what we would get every weekend. Yeah, pizza for everyone. It might be expensive, i don’t know, 40 bucks, but it will bring up morale and will make everyone happy! And for the vegans and people who can’t have cheese, we will find a solution for you too, don’t worry! In my opinion though, this will be really helpful and it will make everyone happy. Thank you.

16 Likes

Dude, this sounds like a top tier idea

8 Likes

Recategorised to #off-topic since this isn’t an idea about the app. Also I’m fine with going alphabetically or we could maybe start with the first people to get the badge :eyes:

7 Likes

And for those who eat pineapples on pizza… hahaha…:smile:

I call dibs on sacrificing them to the sun god.

8 Likes

Not gonna lie you had me in the first half

8 Likes

smells like pizzagate in here

7 Likes

Looking at that last pizza is a little disturbing lol. Thats not what they meant by pizza pie

3 Likes

I’m not expert anymore so ha :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I’m making invites rn

4 Likes

Now I’m hungry. What about if you don’t live in the same area as that person? Can’t help but think that to some extent.

1 Like

I just want pizza

1 Like

We will find a solution for you ma’am, do not worry

1 Like