the byte community forums

Fort Nite Vs Minecraft (Poll)

to be honest i dont like them both but i picked minecraft since it’s so nostalgic

4 Likes

My problem with Fortnite is that it’s so overrated now and the community is terrible. Reminds me of FNAF, but this is on a larger scale. I’ve played the games a few times, pretty decent I guess. Got bored of it after a few weeks in. Not a bad game though.

4 Likes

I dont play either so I wouldn’t know

3 Likes

I don’t have anything against Fortnite actually, I just prefer Minecraft since it’s evolved so much over time, and brings back some good memories. Also used to have such a cool community back in 2013-2016 when Minecraft Youtubers were at their greatest.

3 Likes

I just…don’t know anymore

3 Likes

ive played both basically when they came out and although fortnite always gets hated on, it is a good game. minecraft is still superior tho.

3 Likes

At least FNAF had an intriguing story with incredible theories from some smart people. But yeah, I agree. The community can be ew sometimes lol.

3 Likes

Dang 81% to 19%. People really hating on fortnite

1 Like

I think the problem with any gaming community are the trolls. But hey this is after my time. I grew up playing N64 as one of my first game consoles

Feel like as music changes fortnite and minecraft along with other video games will be a different way of marketing one’s music

People seem to have mad hate against the community for whatever reason

1 Like

I always looked at minecraft’s graphics and always thought why is this game so viral, but this was affter my time go figure

2 Likes

OG miner here, played mp since 1.4.7, i was surprised looking it up on my old pc since i thought i did that around the 1.8 era

3 Likes

What not a fortnite fan?

2 Likes

Look… I’ve told no one this, but my channel started as an idea and I was playing sky block, I was brewing potions and I was like, tbh, brewing in this is so cool. So that’s how!

2 Likes