the byte community forums

Fort Nite Vs Minecraft (Poll)

• fortnite
  • minecraft

0 voters

Post your trash talking comments below.

13 Likes

Damn I’m the only one who chose fortnite. Its not that bad guys, the community is toxic as fuck but the gameplay and mechanics are really cool I swear lmao

8 Likes

I prefer fork knife :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Minecraft in alpha was more of a game than fortnite will ever be. I’m not gonna day you can’t prefer fortnite as a game, but objectively fortnite isn’t even the best battle royale game, so no, it isn’t better than minecraft

6 Likes

Minecraft Hunger Games was the original battle royale. Change my mind.

Fortnut’s community is toxic as I’ll get out, but if there’s one thing I’ll thank it for, it’s that Fortnut took a bunch of Minecraft’s toxic twelve-year-olds and hasn’t let them go, so we don’t have to deal with them anymore.

9 Likes

Minecraft is the best game, there’s no doubt about it

7 Likes

Would have though fort nite would have won, but surprises happen.

4 Likes

Along with mine c
kraft mac n cheese :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Never played the game myself, but whenever I see it it reminds me of legos

3 Likes

Dang I never thought I’d see this much hate for fortnite

5 Likes

I knew minecraft would win because this community is too wholesome for Fortnite

6 Likes

if you said fortnite i have no respect for you

7 Likes

Fortnite is not as good as Minecraft but Fortnite is still good smh :v::v::v::v::v:

6 Likes

minecraft is bae. i started playing it again when i heard some of the music on a yt vid and started crying

4 Likes

I actually played it a lot during Season 3 (so spring of 2018), but I got really burned out and the community only seemed to get more toxic :joy: I guess one thing that’s so annoying about it is that I see it everywhere these days - my brother and I were walking around Walmart the other day and saw Fortnite on blankets, toys, clothes, etc.

We can’t escape it and it makes me angry :joy:

4 Likes

I like both but since MineCraft has been around longer and still lives, my vote goes to MC

3 Likes

Honestly I could care less either way. I didn’t grow up playing those games as a kid anyways

2 Likes

I think what turns some people off is the community based around it. I remember one guy I lived nearby had a fortnite addiction and was always broke in part of it.

2 Likes

I guess I learn something new everyday. What I’m most intrigued by with these games is how it has even started dances. I remember seeing an NFL (american football) player doing a fortnite dance.

2 Likes

What I find most interesting about the game is how it has started music trends and dances.

3 Likes