the byte community forums

Forms and emails

I love the human emailing team at Byte! Twitter, Instagram, Youtube could learn a few things instead of 1) forcing forms on us & 2) bot replies. When Byte launches I have no doubt in my mind that Byte support will be anything but amazing.

15 Likes

what does this mean? sorry im stupid oof

4 Likes

You’re not stupid. & I’m just saying Byte emailing team is better then other companies who choose to use forms and bots especially for support.

10 Likes

ohhh ok thanks

4 Likes

changed from off topic to general discussion :blush:

4 Likes

your very human byte team
Awwwww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Have my fingers crossed on that one. a lot of support teams are really bad at even just replying

2 Likes

@billauckland i do wonder what will happen when Byte gets really big, how will they sift through emails. Forms aren’t innately bad but other social media support is just terrible, I have more faith in Dom. We need more Dom’s in the social media world, even companies that become quote on quote “corporate” I still feel like Byte won’t become corrupt, the team is always going to amazing. I can’t wait for Byte’s success, another app that I can put on my wall that build its empire by itself very much like Snapchat, they never sold themselves; that shit just blew up & I love Evan for that.

4 Likes

Can’t wait for Byte :weary:

2 Likes

I think you have to be prepared for the worst when it comes to these situations because I’ve been locked out of accounts before but I’ve been able to get back in. One recommendation when making a new account is to write down the date/ time you opened, your ip address of where you opened it, and the original email you associated with it. Lot harder for support to not reopen your account if you know all 3 things

3 Likes