Followup Beta Signup

iPhone 6s

iPhone X
I am a well known influencer on Instagram with a total following with over a million followers

iphone 8

I am super pumped about this!
Thank you @dom

iPhone 8 Plus, I’m really excited about this and I hope it works out great!

Wow! Excited to see everything moving along!

(Iphone 7)

Samsung Galaxy S7

Dom, thank you so much for making Vine and v2 (or whatever this will be called) happen! Vine was and is such a big part of my life, I will never forget the memories I made there and the experience. I loved being a funny editor on the platform and I hope to continue being one! As long as the community comes back together, it will feel just like the old times!:slight_smile:

• ShonziTho💙

iphone x 64 gb

iPhone SE! I’m really excited for the beta and hopefully everything goes well!

I got an IPhone X running IOS 12.0.1

Can’t wait to see this!

iPhone 7 on iOS 11.4.1 and iPhone SE on iOS 12 I’m able to test on! Can wait to try it!

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with latest Android software for now but will hopefully be jumping to iPhone next year (depending on when the invite is sent)

Yo, thanks for doing this! i have an iPhone 6.

iPhone XS Max and OnePlus 6

Motorola Moto G5 Plus

i think it’s too late but in the hopes it isn’t, i have a galaxy s6 lmao.

iPhone 6s Plus and iPhone Xs Max.

iPhone 6s Plus and iPhone Xs Max and
iPad Pro.

iPhone X !!! can’t wait till i get to be back on the vine app!!!

Are you still adding people to the list? I’ve got an iPhone 6s. Yes, I’ve just signed up but i was too pumped to finally see vine back. Didn’t realize there was so much going on with the development of the app! Either way Im glad i found this forum. Ive been a part of the first vine from start to end.

Had no idea there was a forum for v2, I’ve literally wanted this for so long and so glad I found this. Sadly I would be able to join the beta since I didn’t find this until the recent news :(. Oh well can’t wait to see what is to come. I have a one plus 5t if I get lucky enough to get to try it.