Followup Beta Signup

Hello friends,

Respond to this thread with your device type (e.g. iPhone Xs), and anything else you’d like to share, and I’ll add you to the first public beta of the new app. You will also receive a special badge or reward of some sort in the app. There is no timeline on when invites will go out yet, but I’m working on it. Please give it some time. I will post an update when the invites are sent out.

Please make sure the email listed on your profile on these forums matches the email you’d like to receive the invite at! Do NOT post your email here.

I’ll close this thread in about 48 hours.

Thanks for your support so far!

Best,
Dom

P.S. If you’re new, please don’t sign up solely for a beta invite. I’ll be checking replies and making sure anyone who replies was registered before this post.

V2 beta get it running
An update about an update

Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime I’m excited to see what will come of the app!
( Ps) I just wanted to thank you for clarifying to me months back about the app your were working on that was what v2 was supposed to be I’m sorry for being a drama queen and almost leaving Thank you Dom

I have an iPhone SE (smol phone haha), running the lastest software, iOS 12.

Also, yes the email I have registered on here is the one I use most often, so that’s not an issue. :yum:

Thanks so much for all you’ve done for the community, I’m very excited to be a part of this!

iPhone 7.

thanks, Dom! you’re super. i’m so glad you never stopped working, thank you for not stopping through all the negativity.

google pixel 2

iPhone 7

Just wanna say thanks for everything you’ve done so far, Dom. Your willingness to keep with this product is astounding and I cannot wait for what you create.

Thanks and good luck!

Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017)

I’m really looking forward to trying the new app :grin:

Edit: I also have a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro, just in case you need more testing or something :smile:

IPhone 7+

Glad you followed your passion to bring the community together! :blush:

I have an iPhone XS, I can’t wait to see what it looks like!

The iPads? I use mine all the time haha, can’t wait!

Iphone 7

I am a huge fan of vine, and loved the original app. I want to help make the new app what the old one was at its peak.

iPhone X!

iPhone X. I also worked on a Vine-like app (https://download.flip.wtf) so I would know where to look for bugs potentially! Thanks.

iPhone 8 Plus!!

Iphone X

iPhone 7 Plus. Cant wait!

iPhone 8 plus

iPhone 7

iPhone 8 Plus!

I currently have an iPhone SE running iOS 12!