First Person To Become The Pewdiepie of Byte

Drop your comments on who you think will become the pewdiepie of byte

7 Likes

The people on the forums are awesome, but NO ONE can live up to Pewds.

15 Likes

Anyone whos crazy likeable and puts a lot of effort and time into their content. Maybe someone on the forums…:eyes:

6 Likes

Shoot if someone like King Bach or Lele Pons joins I guaranteed one of them will get it

4 Likes

uh, me, duh

4 Likes

I agree with @annam…our PewDiePie hasn’t arrived yet. We’re Byte OGs. We pave the way so that a “PewDiePie of Byte” is even possible.

8 Likes

I think someone will come along down the line and blow everyone out of the water

3 Likes

I feel like someone wayyy later on in the future of byte will hold that title

5 Likes

i love how supportive people are about someone they don’t even know of in the future already. it’s really cool lol.

7 Likes

I really believe someone is gonna come along and revolutionize byte I believe in everyone here especially doms team

5 Likes

I have no idea man…

2 Likes

Can PewDiePie make it to 1 billion subscribers if he could made it in?:stuck_out_tongue::smirk:

3 Likes

possibly

2 Likes

“I will beat Pewds or die trying,”- 50 cent the rapper

1 Like

Honestly if youtube is around 10 years from now he could reach a billion subs, which is how many users there are on YT, anyway. If he had a 100 million phone numbers that would be even crazier

1 Like

I think it might be you. At bare minium og byte king. You’re one of the few people who posts on this forum weekly their own videos. I can only count on one had the number of people doing that right now

2 Likes

…and a star was born

3 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

At least once a week, sometimes no weeks, next week some, then it’s resverved :))

2 Likes

You’ve got over a 100 videos on your yt i see you putting in the work. I think igtv should also be your next place as well. at least take a clip from there and put it on there at bare minimum. that’s just my two cents

1 Like