the byte community forums

Finally Making a Faizal Introduction

So, since I haven’t really made an introduction thread about myself yet, imma just drop this for those who care to read it :))

Hello! My name is Faizal or formerly known as Delta (the community bot). Im a 20 year old dood from the land of Canadia.

I’m currently a university student going for a double major in computer science and math but I’m also interested in learning and doing A LOT of other stuff. My hobbies consist of me struggling to catch up on TV shows and movies that everyone has already seen, video games, ESPORTS :eyes: (jk), the occasional reading, either sleeping all day or not sleeping at all, and some other stuffs :))

I’m a very quiet person and I kinda stick to myself most of the time. Even when I get to know people I tend to keep to myself and find it a lil hard to open up and trust people but that’s just me being me ahahaaaaa. I really value friendships and so I love making friends and being there for them. Making/seeing them happy makes me happy :)) I’m glad people have trusted me to talk about things, so if anyone else ever wants to talk, I’m always here. Don’t ever think it bothers me, its annoying, dumb or anything like that. Even if you just want to get your mind off of things we can talk.

Im SOOO glad I’ve gotten to meet the people I have through the discord and the forums and that they are now part of my life. Y’all stoopids know who you are.

And that’s a lil about me!
-yo boi, uhm, Faizal

25 Likes

confused why faizal is posting about delta? please fix

12 Likes

I think its time to let the world know about delta :eyes:

9 Likes

So good to finally meet you, Faizal-Man
ESPORTS

4 Likes

Have you posted a selfie? I don’t remember what you look like xD

5 Likes

There is this one I posted in the mirror pics thread, face hella covered but it be like that

8 Likes

@devynb i feel like information in this post may be important to you

5 Likes

oh snap…Delta reveals his final form. lol
JK good introduction bruh :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

i miss deltadawx

6 Likes

hey faiz, nice to meet ya :))

5 Likes

Hello fellow Canadian, nice to meet you.

5 Likes

hey faizal :))

4 Likes

Delta>Faizal :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I’m not even joking when I say I miss Delta… Why did you have to change your name? :sob:

6 Likes

Wooow yall really hate faizal huh. Delta was never good friends with any of yall. you really want him back :joy:

5 Likes

hellooo hello

4 Likes

Ahhh a fellow Canadian :canada: :canada:

5 Likes

Welcome Faizal

4 Likes

Heeeeeyyyyy Faizal!
You seem nice! So that means we love you already :smiley::heart:

5 Likes

Wait, were you DeltzDawx here on the forum? When did you change your name?

5 Likes