the byte community forums

Facebook news issue

Facebooks been kind of getting out of line lately
What do you guys think?

facebook news is interesting but have you considered clawing your eyeballs out, crushing them, and smearing them on your face like war paint

Man just like j walking in San francisco

Honestly this is so relatable but have u seen someone not jaywalk in SF? I literally wanna take my eyes out and throw it on a train track whenever I don’t see a jaywalker in SF

same here Daniel… sometimes when I open Facebook I just feel like clawing my eyeballs out, crushing them, and smearing them onto my face like war paint…

jaywalking in SF is interesting but have you considered clawing your eyeballs out, crushing them, and smearing them on your face like war paint

I WISH people would jaywalk in SF!! I consider clawing my eyeballs out, crushing them, and smearing them on my face like war paint

what irks me about SF is that people don’t jaywalk… seeing people standing and waiting at the crosswalk just makes me want to claw my eyeballs out, crush them, and smear them onto my face like war paint…

facebook news is interesting but have you considered clawing your eyeballs out, crushing them, and smearing them on your face like war paint because byte beta hasn’t been announced

facebook news is interesting but have you considered clawing your eyeballs out, crushing them, and smearing them on your face like war paint

The biggest problem in sf is that no one jaywalks and it makes me consider clawing my eyeballs out, crushing them, and smearing them on my face like war paint

This is why you’re the legendary moon pie