the byte community forums

Everyone, Pewdiepie Needs Your Help!

Ok so as of now pewdiepie is a few days away from getting surpassed by in subscribers by an indian company named T-Series.This would make tseries the #1 subscribed to channel in the world. Tseries is a huge corporation that is one of the only music producers in india. This means that they have a full staff that can make 5 to 7 videos a day. If tseries surpasses pewdiepie then it will mean that independant creators cant survive over companies on youtube. Wether you like him or not this is about a community that needs your help. So please subscribe to pewdiepie by clicking this link.
Click Here to Save Youtube

I love Pewds but he honestly doesn’t stand a chance against T-Series. Brown folk love their Bollywood music :joy::joy:

idk you always gotta have hope and lol :joy:

Lol, as JusReign said, you gotta give us lot a chance :joy:

true :laughing:

Chill man. Am from india. Everyone here hates t series . We all know that pewds rocks and he will always stay number 1 . Not only everyone loves him but even we Indians love him way more …specially gloria XD.

I’m not a fan of Bollywood music, but most of my Asian friends here love T-Series. But I agree about Pewdiepie. He’s always gonna be no.1.

no hes going to get passed in a few days

hes gonna get passed if we dont do somethin dude

I meant like it doesnt matter if he gets surpassed…we all know t series a company of thousands and pewds is just a person with an army of brad 1 and brad 2. So its not fair to compare them at all . Pewds will always be number 1. *bro fist * :facepunch:

true true totally agree man :facepunch::facepunch:

We can do this 9 yr olds!

fckn t-series i didnt even know i was subbed to them

As MrBeast says, India’s population outnumbers ours by 4 times.

no one does

:joy::joy::joy: That’s how they got to 69M subs

A few weeks ago pewdiepie was gonna get surpassed then he gained a million. So idk about that

hopefully mrbeast can come in clutch again :worried:

MrBeast!!!

9 YEAR OLDS UNITE!!! I’m a huge pewds fan, and I at least want him to hit 5 years of being number one before the demonic T-series can take over…

But yeah, Pewds is wae better than floppin’ tseries is