Early byte

major improvements by the legendary dom for byte

(video of byte from like a few months ago)

(video of byte from like 2 months ago)

(recent video of byte, shoutout to @Rafiki for this footage xd)

patience is key, dom has done a lot to make this app perfect for almost everyone, and has loads of more original features coming soon, so major shoutout to him!

38 Likes

I was looking everywhere for these, this is super cool!

It really shows the development process…I’d legit wanna keep this video around when byte is at it’s 2nd-3rd+ years and see how’s it evolved further!

9 Likes

i might be blind but isn’t the only difference the record button?

wait wait wait…

at the end of the older version on the bottom of the screen it said “streaming”

5 Likes

In the new one it also showed who liked the post

3 Likes

it looks like the sliding is way smoother and like the sizing of things has changed for the better

1 Like

Tbh, I really liked having square videos but portrait is fine too. The interface of the app looks cool and new great design(That’s really good) but I think it is hard to get used to( We will get used to it anyways) .

3 Likes

You will still be able to do the squared, you will have the option it
Believe I saw Dom say this so yea

3 Likes

and what does the streaming means in the photo is that for going live

1 Like

no idea ()()()()

I agree. A lot of people have been trying to rush him to make something like the original vine app, but what they don’t realize is that this is a second chance that we have to get a good video looping app, and if he rushes, then it could turn out bad.

The videos show the many improvements and tweaks that can happen if people are just patient.

5 Likes

I agree with this

The videos are getting me mad excited :laughing:

3 Likes

I know Dom is like a god to all of us, but remember he now has a team working with him to make Byte happen. They deserve some credit too.

13 Likes

Wow this has came so far! Im so happy to be in this!

2 Likes

Umm, so I don’t know if this is a major improvement to byte, and it’s also been a few months of difference. Idk, seems a little underwhelming.

1 Like

During the few month period, im pretty sure a lot more features got added but it didn’t show.

4 Likes

understood

1 Like

Yeah, I know. I just say Dom because he is the one who started it and kind of represents the whole team, and plus, he sometimes posts progress of the app on his Twitter. I do acknowledge how much the rest of the team has working the team has put in though.

4 Likes

bumping this